The Study of Mutations
In order to complete a study of mutations (for both donors and patients) it is necessary to send:
- A 3 ml sample of venous blood in an EDTA vacutainer tube.
- Ensure the tube is correctly sealed and labeled with the full name of the patient.
Contact the Genetics Laboratory at Institut Marquès
- When the date of test is confirmed (via telephone or email).
- If the test is cancelled (via telephone or email).
Tel: +34 93 280 40 28
+34 666 58 21 41
Sending the sample:
- Send the sample at room temperature within the 24 hours following the extraction of the sample. Keep in the fridge until it is handed over to the courier. Do not freeze.
- Samples can only be received from Monday to Thursday.
- Complete and attach the request form that appears in “request for the study of a mutation”.
- Send via email the name of the courier service used, and the number / code of the package to email@example.com.
- Send via courier to:
The Genetics Laboratory at Institut Marquès
Passeig Manel Girona, nº33
The results will be sent 3 weeks after the sample arrives in the Genetics Laboratory at Institut Marquès. Once the results are obtained these will be sent by encrypted email.