HOME » ASSISTED REPRODUCTION
Excellence in Assisted Reproduction
Institut Marquès was born more than 90 years ago. Nowadays it has become an international reference in Assisted Reproduction, Gynecology, and Obstetrics, with offices in five European countries and the United Arab Emirates.
Why choose us?
- Because we, like you, meet our goals and commitments. We don’t guarantee pregnancies. We guarantee a job well done and continuous innovation.
- Because you’ll be able to control the whole process. We have created an exclusive platform that allows you to observe the development of your embryos online.
- Because we share with you the passion for excellence. We improve our results and the attention we offer every 6 months.
- Because at Institut Marquès we work with outstanding professionals.
And because we offer you:
- Best success rates.
- No waiting lists.
- Leadership in investigation and reproductive technology.
- The fact of being pioneers in the development of the world-widest Embryo Adoption Programme.
- Broad egg and sperm donation programme suitable for all races and physical traits.
- Guarantee of 6 mature oocytes per cycle with egg donation.
- Own Sperm Bank.
- For the Embryo- Adoption We collect the semen sample in UK, then we will send it to Barcelona where IVF will be performed. So you will need to travel to Barcelona just for transfer.
- Preimplantational Genetic Diagnose Programme for patients with fertility problems and hereditary diseases.
- Refunding Programme available for reproduction techniques.
- Personalized attention in Spanish, Catalan, English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, and Russian.
- Possibility of making an appointment via Skype as well as an informative videoconference.
- Psychological consultation service specialized in fertility treatments.
- Availability all 365 days a year. Telephone emergency line all 24h a day.
- Information offices in England and Ireland and clinic in Milano.
- Genetic analysis center for the study of hereditary diseases in Middle East (Kuwait City).
- The fact of being pioneers in the use of music applied to Assisted Reproduction.