HOME » ABOUT US » Legal Matters about IVF
• Semen and egg donation ARE ALLOWED.
• IT IS ALLOWED to apply these techniques to single women.
• Embryo reduction IS ALLOWED, in case of triplet orhigher order pregnancy.
• Economic compensation to egg and semen donors IS ALLOWED.
• IT IS FORBIDDEN that the couple select the donor. The medical team chooses the donor according to the blood group and phenotypical characteristics that more closely match those of the couple.
• IT IS FORBIDDEN to know the donor’s identity. Family or friends are excluded from becoming donors. Donation must be anonymous.
• Embryo sex selection IS FORBIDDEN unless the indication is a sex-related genetic disease.
• Surrogacy IS FORBIDDEN.
• IT IS ALLOWED to perform Preimplantational Genetic Diagnosis of embryos.
How did you find out about us?*
DoctorFriendFamilyInternetSocial MediaPressPublicityFormer patient
Tell us about your case*
Please mark the date for our videoconference that best suits you:
I have read and accept the following conditions
Free video consultation